Looking ahead into 2021, improving indoor air quality, sustainability and energy efficiency are going to be the key drivers of change in the HVAC
R&D heads and product managers continue to look at ways to develop products and equipment that lower heating and cooling consumption while creating a green and more environmentally friendly process. Meanwhile, their customers are also looking for seamless buying experience from the OEMs.
This includes how OEMs:
- Respond quickly to configure and customize solutions
- Install and commission onsite without much fuss
- Offer superior maintenance and support to extend equipment lifetime value.
Is your business ready to offer this?
How do we elevate HVAC OEM value creation?
1. Elevate Product Engineering Cycles
Reduce product development costs:Our engineering squads help in complementing your core R&D teams to do more with less. This includes building solutions in testing, calibration, upgrade kits and application modernisation that embrace core product development.
Co-create around product add-ons and extensions:Axcend works closely with HVAC Engineering teams to innovate around building products and systems. This includes co-creating modules, add-ons and custom solutions that speed up time to market.
Improve end to end customer experience:Axcend has built end to end product and solution configurators that integrate selection, pricing, quoting, reporting and multi-channel sales management with ease. Along with one-click submittals, we elevate customer experience right at the engineering stage.
2. Elevate Service Model
Benchmark and improve aftermarket performance:Axcend team can help analyze aftermarket lifetime value of your equipment, benchmark against competition and find ways to improve service revenue as a percentage of initial product price.
Increase energy efficiency:Axcend assists in measuring energy use with expert auditing and energy technology to identify potential energy savings for your clients. Axcend helps optimize your equipment power consumption with energy operation modes that can power maintenance, spare parts and upgrades.
Increase product lifetime value:Axcend works with HVAC OEMs to build smart systems and intelligent controls that allow for utilising data to proactively manage downtime and failures.
Remote engineering to reduce cost and improve safety:Axcend provides remote engineering solutions from remote installation, commissioning to monitoring that delivers up to 50% reduction in field labor errors and facilitate remote service delivery using latest technologies.
3. Elevate Maintenance and Support
Optimize field force network:Axcend works with OEMs to combine inputs from sensors in an HVAC system and analyzes the performance of heating and cooling systems in real time. Intelligent monitoring alerts OEMs and their contractors, when HVAC systems are not operating at full efficiency. This greatly improves field force network efficiency.
Integrated maintenance cycles:Axcend helps OEMs stitch cloud-based remote asset management and analytics service platforms. Providing 24/7 remote monitoring to track performance, identify issues and alert contractors to the efficiency, energy usage and overall performance of HVAC units.
Outsourcing & Staff Augmentation
Following your development processes and using your assets, our technical Squads, with top-notch and experienced talent integrate seamlessly with your team, protecting your IP that's critical to your business.
Whether the requirement is for a single resource or a multi-disciplinary team, we can assemble Squads swiftly from our readily-available roster for:
Connectivity & interoperability
Connectivity Engineering | Mobile Engineering | IoT
Digital Platforms & Applications | Migration & Upgradation
Product Quality Assurance
Delivering end-to-end connectivity solutions for equipment manufacturers.
Microsoft Azure - MicroServices, Analytics, Functions, Docker | AWS | API Gateway | .NET | C#
Delivering UX & customer experience solutions for OEMs.
Eclipse | Xamarin | React Native
Android | iOS | JAVA | Swift
Helping OEMs develop and integrate best-in-class IoT systems and solutions with Edge and Cloud platforms.
IoT Edge GateWay | Arduino | Raspberry-Pi
Python | NodeJS
Upgrades & kits, add-on solutions, and software upgrades for your equipments.
C# | Windows Service | WCF | WPF | WinForms | Database | ASP.NET | AngularJS | ReactJS | HTML | CSS | JS | Jquery | WebAPI | Web Services | Database | SignalR
Modernising control systems for equipment manufacturers.
PLC | SCADA | DCS | HMI
Rockwell | Siemens | Ignition | ABB | Schneider | Wonderware
End-to-end testing of integration, connectivity, IoT systems, add-on solutions, and core PLC/SCADA/DCS for OEMs.
Visual Studio | Selenium | Test Complete | JIRA | Bugzilla | Excel
C# | ASP.NET | JAVA | AngularJS | ReactJS | HTML | CSS | JS | Jquery | WebAPI | Web Services | Windows Service | WCF | WPF | WinForms | Database
Co-Development & Turnkey Solutions
We provide Outsourced Product Development (OPD) spanning the manufacturing value chain through our multidisciplinary engineering teams that specialize in building transformative engineering solutions at a global scale.
We pride ourselves in enhancing the OEM’s technical capabilities through continuous improvisations and innovations. Over the years, we have a stellar track record of building custom solutions from ground up for both OEMs and Industry Solution Providers, across industry verticals.
Scope of services
- Equipment modernization including software architecture upgrade and control systems upgrade.
- Seamless connectivity and integration of OEM’s equipment with the main as well as the peripheral systems’ framework.
- Concept design, IT configuration, connectivity protocols, cybersecurity, and engineering support.
- Validation of design, engineering and production processes, and products.
- Building repositories of standardized codes, common frameworks, interfaces, platforms, and systems.
- Creation of new algorithms for seamless interactions & capturing real-time data to detect anomalies.
- Enabling Digital/Smart Manufacturing, digitization, and migration to new platforms.
- End-of-line testing, equipment calibration and pre-commissioning testing suites.
- Pre-built simulations for equipment relocation, commissioning and decommissioning.
- Adherence to industry standards, best practices, quality control, and compliance frameworks.
- Industrial IoT-enabled remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Cloud-based infrastructure for application hosting and management.
- Industrial data analytics and real-time dashboards for plant visibility as well as predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Training & development (both remote and onsite).
- Consultancy, advisory, & support services spanning the product life cycle.
- Knowledge platform (Machomnis) for pedagogical intervention.
Is securing your production facility your concern too?
Are you looking for help to tackle similar challenges?
Have you faced difficulties in managing your maintenance services?
Are you grappling with the constant need for upskilling your workforce?
Are you looking to revamp or refurbish your product line to stay relevant?