The candidate will be responsible for developing Embedded Software for industry leading products which bring sustainable, efficient climates solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
- Design and development of Embedded application that involves understanding the requirements and performing various SDLC activities like design, development and testing.
- Responsible for driving development of software modules from requirements definition to release stage, with minimal guidance.
- Design and develop software for new products and enhance existing products.
Technical Skill Set:
- Extensive knowledge in design and programming in an Embedded Systems environment.
- Expert knowledge of developing modular software using C and C++ in an Embedded platform.
- Familiar with working in Embedded Linux development environment.
- Capable of understanding Hardware/Software interfaces and reading schematics.
- Very good understanding of communication interfaces like CAN, RS232, I2C, SPI
- Familiar with communication protocols like Bluetooth/BLE, GSM AT Commands
- Familiar with GPS positioning
- Good knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, make files is essential.
- Familiar in using static code analysis tools.
- Experience in writing multithreaded software and class libraries is desired.
- Experience in standard automotive communication protocols likes J1939.
- Has experience in software effort estimation techniques and can guide junior engineers.
Vacancy uploaded on 03-Oct-2023