Looking for a bright, energetic sales professional with 5 to 7 years B2B experience.
The role consists of maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients, whilst establishing and building new B2B partnerships within defined areas. New business opportunities are identified through self-research and data-led leads.
The role is responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with large & mediumsized B2B customers.
The role requires ability to stay focused, motivated and keep up with our continuous and fast-paced growth and a deadline-driven environment. Strong communication skills as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and networking intelligence.
- Researching, qualifying and cold calling B2B top tier Industrial Automation companies in order to open, negotiate and close deals.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients to increase portfolio revenues.
- Accurate forecasting and revenue generation against strategic focusses and key data-driven opportunities.
- Strong emphasis on structured sales planning and delivery.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new engagement opportunities
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing Sales Management System.
- Work independently without much direct supervision
- Good communication skills – both oral & written
- Analytical mind
- Patient & Tolerant
- High moral integrity
Vacancy uploaded on 03-Oct-2023