This is an opportunity to work onsite at our customer’s location at Schneider-Electric, Bangalore. They are pioneers in IoT/IIoT with their state-of-the-art technologies with connected devices, next generation Schneider-Electric cloud platform, analytics, and services.
In this job, you will be part of our EcoStruXure Innovation Journey, contributing in developing core software applications, frameworks, and foundation technologies for next generation Industrial Automation Landscape. You will be working on Schneider-Electric’s offer ecosystem on Cloud, Web, PC and Mobile.
Technical Skill Set:
- Design: Well versed with Design patterns, Good experience in design & development of desktop, web and cloud native applications
- App Development: C#, Web API, WPF, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework (EF), PowerShell script, Bootstrap, HTML5, Typescript/JS, Node JS, Angular 2+
- Database: One or more of : MS SQL, Document DB, RDF DB, Data Lake
- Cloud: Azure (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS and Development), Containers/Docker
- Source Control & Mgmt.: GitHub, Azure Devops, Git/SVN, Jenkins / CICD
- Experience in Design & Development of enterprise scale applications
- Cyber Security, Threat Modelling, Secure development
- Translating Business / Product requirements to Engineering Requirements
- System level & functional level Architecture and Design
- Ability to Influence/Convince on right technology choice and solution approaches
- Experience or Knowledge about Industrial Automation Domain is a big plus
Vacancy uploaded on 25-Nov-2022