Looking for a bright, energetic Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation with total 5-10 yrs. experience.
- ProfiNet protocol understanding and implementation experience.
- Be a technology and process expert, having good experience in IEC61131 PLC programming (Function Block diagram development, Structured Text language programming)
- Should have commissioned and have developed code independently for any of the domain projects eg. Food & Bev., O&G, M&M, WWW, Packaging Solution etc.
- Experience on industrial protocols (Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus Serial, IEC61499, Profibus)
- Understanding of Schneider software’s such as Control Expert/Unity Pro, Aveva System platform, Machine Expert (So-machine), So-Move configuration tool, OPCUA concept, IEC61499 & IEC61131 programming.
- Nice to have knowledge on C# programming.
- Should be capable of understanding the requirement mentioned by P.O. in DevOps environment and implement the same by creation of application library objects.
- He / She should be capable of reviewing the code and validate the unit test cases before releasing the product to V&V team.
- Must be passionate to learn the new technologies which will help for the continuous upgradation and development of existing and in creation of new libraries.